This handsome church is mostly 13th century, but there are still traces of the previous Norman building: the nave's west window, south doorway and some reused chevron work in the chancel. It's greatest treasures are the monuments to the Pembridges and their descendants. Sir Richard Pembridge has a fine effigy in the north chapel which he founded as a chantry in 1341. The smaller female figure is probably his wife. There is also a good brass to Sir John de la Barré (1483) and a 13th foliated cross slab.